Meet Caroline Cook.
- Grew up in hotels around the world
- Graduated from Clemson
- Started off at Kiawah Island Resort for 4 years... and met her husband there.
- Worked at a local event design firm for two and a half years as an Event Designer
- Had the honor of working at Charleston Place Hotel for almost 9 years as a Special Events Manager
- Managed groups from sizes 10-1,000.
- Designed and produced over 500 events in the course of 12 years
- Has 2 little girls, the loves of her life, and 1 crazy cat
Favorite Events Ever Designed.
- A Clear Tent on the Citadel Parade Grounds. All blue and white themed.
- All White Leather tables on the Flight Deck of the Yorktown