CAROLINE COOK, President
- Grew up in hotels around the world
- Graduated from Clemson
- Started off at Kiawah Island Resort for 4 years... and met her husband there.
- Worked at a local event design firm for two and a half years as an Event Designer
- Had the honor of working at Charleston Place Hotel for almost 9 years as a Special Events Manager
- Managed groups from sizes 10-1,000.
- Designed and produced over 500 events in the course of 12 years
- Has 2 little girls, the loves of her life, 1 crazy cat , and adorable little dog
Favorite Events Ever Designed:
- A Clear Tent on the Citadel Parade Grounds. All blue and white themed.
- All White Leather tables on the Flight Deck of the Yorktown
SHANNON MOORE, Contract Guru & Organization Queen
Background: As a trusted professional, Shannon has excelled at the highest level of the hospitality industry. With over seventeen years experience at luxury hotel properties, she understands the needs of discerning business travelers. Shannon honed her hospitality skills while serving as express sales manager at two world renowned hotels; the prestigious Wild Dunes Resort, and the four-star Charleston Place. The world of short term business meetings is both highly demanding and fast-paced. Shannon thrived in this highly specialized role. Her vast expertise includes contract negotiation, organization, attention to detail and multi-tasking. Shannon’s management skills, ability to maintain grace under pressure and drive for perfection make her the perfect addition to our team.
WILLIAM "BUCKY" DUDLEY III, Operations Ninja & Shag Champ
Background: William G. Dudley III (“Bucky”) was born and raised in Hartsville, SC and currently resides in Mt. Pleasant, SC. He received his B.S. in Business Administration from The Citadel in 2000 while competing on the Men’s Golf Team. Since then he has started his own golf management company, worked as Director of Golf at RiverTowne Country Club and Head Golf Professional at the Country Club of Charleston and Patriots Point Links before realizing that being in the golf business means you don’t get to play much golf. He is a past board member of The First Tee of Greater Charleston and in 2013 he accepted the role of Associate Director of Operations with the organization. His non-profit involvement through Citadel Kickoff Golf Classic and the Gene Styles Golf Scholarship fund keeps him connected to his golf roots and the Charleston community.